Communications and Marketing Manager
The Communications and Marketing Manager is responsible for developing content and implementing strategies and tactics to support America Succeeds’ communications, branding, and program initiatives. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely with the rest of our small team and affiliate partners to elevate America Succeeds as the premier network for business-led advocacy in education.
We are seeking a rising, task-oriented doer with experience working independently and as part of a team who aligns well with our core values. The successful candidate will be able to manage multiple projects and quickly adjust priorities to meet client and stakeholder needs. The successful candidate will also have an entrepreneurial approach to identifying and capitalizing on opportunities and seek practical solutions to problems with a curious, creative, and collaborative nature.
Role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy: Plan and execute communication campaigns utilizing an understanding of content marketing, social media best practices, and how strong, creative branding drives organizational success.
- Branding & Graphic Design: Design graphics for print and digital distribution; ensure a consistent and professional brand style, tone, and voice is communicated in all content, products, and platforms.
- Content Creation: Develop original content for a variety of additional platforms including email, blogs, and press releases using professional writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Social Media Management: Manage America Succeeds’ social media profiles; monitor partner and affiliate social media content. Manage the social media content calendar and thoughtfully contribute to stakeholder conversations.
- Website Management: Oversee the development and maintenance of America Succeeds’ websites; implement SEO research and tags; and, track website traffic analytics to inform future growth strategies.
- Event Planning: Support the planning and day-of implementation of event programming and network engagement opportunities for America Succeeds, affiliates, and strategic partners, as necessary, including signature events.
Download the full position description and information about applying here.