Ready to learn more?
- Getting Started Guide for CompTIA Apprenticeships for Tech
- CompTIA Workforce and Learning Trends Overview
- Conexus White Paper
- Conexus State of Manufacturing Report
- DurableSkills.org – state-specific information
- Scroll down for even more resources
America Succeeds and CompTIA Taking on the Durable Skills Challenge
In April 2022, America Succeeds and CompTIA joined together in a new effort to evaluate the Durable Skills that lead to success and achievement in the 21st Century workforce.
We are collaborating on ways to integrate Durable Skills into education pathways – in the classroom for future workers and in employee training for individuals already in the workforce – to prepare them for success in their careers and communities.
Currently, this means recruiting durable skills experts to help us build a rubric together. You can find out more details and apply here.
Durable Skills Support
Get Involved with Durable Skills
Recent News: Durable Skills in Forbes
“In order to best help students achieve their goals as aspiring entrepreneurs, we must first help them build durable skills and understand what their passions and talents are,”
– Julie Lammers, Senior Vice President, America Student Assistance