Durable Skills continue to gain momentum across the country
The America Succeeds team has spent the last month continuing to build momentum for Durable Skills across the country, including these notable presentations:
- ACTE National Work-based Learning Conference, Atlanta
- Aspen Institute Roundtable, Washington D.C.
- Cedar Falls Iowa District Leadership Meeting
- New Mexico Work Based Learning Summit
- Tennessee SCORE Institute Summer Series: Preparing Students for Tennessee Careers
Indiana Department of Education dives into skills-based schooling
Our work with the Indiana Department of Education continues to forge ahead! We recently had the chance to interview some of the students, teachers, and leaders that are engaged in implementing new programs and curriculum across the Hoosier education system to better prepare the future workforce.
As Indiana continues this exciting pilot project for implementing strategies to help students learn durable skills (aka employability skills), we’re looking forward to sharing their stories! In the meantime, enjoy a few behind-the-scenes photos.
In the News:
- The 7 P’s To Prosperity In A ChatGPT Powered Workplace, Forbes
- HR survey reveals focus on talent mobility, new technologies and overcoming training fatigue and retention challenges, Yahoo!
- Prichard Committee Releases Meaningful Diploma Report: A Roadmap for Fostering Deeper Learning, Northern Kentucky Tribune
- How Leaders Can Attract And Retain Workers With More Durable Skills, Forbes
CAPS Network Summer Huddle
Join our partners in education forward-thinking education at the CAPS Network Summer Huddle in Utah next month! Educators and education leaders alike will benefit from this incredible 3 days of learning and inspiration.
Tickets and details can be found here.
Sign up for our newsletter here: https://americasucceeds.org/get-involved